The smartwatches have received a lot of attention in the recent past. You can now purchase smartwatches under different brands and it will be a tough decision to select a one out of them. Here is a list of the best smartwatches that were released for 2016. If you are interested in purchasing a wrist companion, you can go for any of these watches without a doubt in mind.
- Samsung Gear S2 – The Samsung Gear S2 can be considered as one of the best smartwatches available in the market. It comes along with an innovative design with a rotating bezel. The Tizen OS has also received a lot of attention. The developers of Samsung Gear S2 have introduced a Super AMOLED screen to it in order to deliver the best possible user experience. It is the sharpest screen that you can see in a smartwatch.
- Apple Watch – If you are an iOS lover, Apple Watch would be the perfect option available for you. It comes along with a stylish design and a clever interface. The Apple Watch is marked at an expensive price tag, just like all the other Apple products. However, the features you can get from it are totally worth when compared to the amount you pay. It can deliver all the important notifications to your wrist and you will be able to make snap decisions. The upgraded Apple Watch comes with some useful features to make it feel more personal.
- Moto 360 – If you are looking for a good looking smartwatch, Moto 360 would be one of the best options available to consider. The new Moto 360 has an improved design and necessary measures have been taken to make it more comfortable. The new size option of this watch has received a lot of attention. Moto has introduced the flat tire bezel back into the 2016 model of Moto 360 to cater the requirements of smartwatch lovers.
- Sony SmartWatch 3 – Sony SmartWatch 3 can simply be defined as an affordable, powerful and well-equipped wearable. Built in GPS has contributed a lot towards the popularity of this smartwatch. Even though it is not the most super-stylish smartwatch available in the market, you would definitely love the amazing features that it has got. This smartwatch is more popular among people who prefer to track their fitness, because of it’s built in GPS functionality.
- Huawei Watch – This Android powered smartwatch is well known for its amazing battery life. If you are concerned about charging the smartwatch every night, you can think of purchasing the Huawei Watch. It comes along with a sharp and fully circular screen as well. A premium build quality has also been introduced to this watch to make it blend perfectly well with modern world fashion.
These are few of the best smartwatches, which were released to the market in 2016. You can go for any of them based on your specific needs and requirements.